Thursday, July 10, 2008

STUPID DAY!!!

C fyqah was having a best day bt i'm have the opposite day of hers..wierd enough O.o' ..hehe

How stupid was it..because its really a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad day......... Since I was tired of P.E yesterday..I decided to sleep early that night...eyath nda te-prepare anything for esuk..

This morning..I finished shower..then cari seluar P.E..sekalinya nada ne bah..since dua hari lapas dh ku mencari tu..eyatah i decided to ask my mum...so eya try to guess where it is..but guessing doesn't seems to work..I want it now kali ah..karang batah cia I'm warped up with my towel..haha..Sekali nya still nada..so i just grab apa yg ada..haha..

And my P.E clothes pun all out today..so paksa pakai the one with shorts sleeves...but krg nampak ckgu H.. d makan nya aku krg..di tarik2 nya..so i decide to cari unattached hand sleeves.. sekalinya..entah nada ah...kemanakah..

eyath bah..payah bah pindah rumah ne...alamari baju di bilik ku nada..my clothes was unorgainzed d arh family hall...and ol the stuff was placed arh new settings...man its difficult..and atlast i decided to use long sleeves drift tops doubled with my MS PE uniform.. nowonder I was HOT today..aha..

It was running late..so i just grab a drink..makan pun nada mood ani sudah....my dad ani lagi menyakat time org kusut...eyh...penyuluru banar eh...soooo after that...i went to slots in my sports shoes..sekalinya...time mencari stokins..nda cia jua ada eh arh where its suppose to be..makin cia aku kusut...TIME IS RUNNING OUT KALIAH!!

so off i went to school...

art was a toture...i was hungry because skipping my breakfast..Didnt eat during breaktime too cz its such a short break and i wont finish any food by the end of it..so i decided to eat lunch saja...Lunch..hrmm~..kinda lots of people buying food..dont really enjoy the bumping session with other kids..kesian cia dorang (or isit me yg kesian) heee~..so i decided to eat after afternoon class..YES I WILL EAT!..

btw C NAJIB ucap aku loner masa physic class..my ema nada..=s...kesian eh..but zati who sits infront of me was kind enaf to shift her place and sits beside me..bukan mcm c najib..not only him..c mizan,chin kai and kwang tooo...hahahah:P...

we're back to after class...so yeah i buy food for my empty stomach...nothing was left besides the $2.50 foods..but i have to eat before doing sports..i have to so bali saja lah...I bought fried chicken with chips..(More details about it baca c fyah punya post)..kesian aku..guys i'm still hungry...hahaaahaha:P... esuk tah- makan ku banyak2 ne.. sampai jadi mcm balloon ..haha since kami kan makan ambuyat....

so yeah as fiqah sed kami main netball ptg tuu...

then 4.34pm..begagas dah ku kan balik ne..I stop playing netball..and went to the huge tree of our school where is our group's waiting bay...sekali nya alum jua ada my car eh...mesti my bro aga ne..so i wait..

The watch was showing 4.50pm

4.45pm,

5.03pm,

5.15pm,

so i decide to msg my mum pakai hp faj (tq faj)

there she was 10 mins after that...eya ckp abg mu lupa ambil...owh gosh..who am I?..samapi lupa ne wah..anak org nda eya lupa..bejadual lagi mengantat mengambil tuu...first prority lagi tu...eyh..so i decided to stay quiet for the whole journey till i reach home..sasak wah..krg becakap krg menjadi2 saja...so yg paling kesian lagi..my mum baru kan baca my msg when we're about to reach home..useless jua tuu...mcm okay her passenger friend was more important than her daughter...sigh~...

I'm really fealling down today..beckp pun nda larat...sigh~ sigh~..
my time was wasted much toady.. so sad..~

-SAD IQIN =(...

1 comment:

Sarif said...

So moral of the story...Be organise..cian..ehe xp bh be happy ayte ;)