Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tissue-vore ;)

My cousin is a tissue-vore. He ate tissue cause he was sad. I know weird.
I guess we all have it in our genes. HAHAHA

School’s reopening. And homework is piling up already.
Need to regain more energy for netball.
Moved very very slow during PE on Monday.
The fatty acids have done their work during the holidays.
B-R-A-V-O. *claps*
A very productive holiday. Hahaaa.

Kairi was funny. Everytime he tried to talk, both of his eyebrows arched up. Imining is very fascinated about it. HAHAHA.

I guess this is gonna be a short post of mine. Begitu jarang sekali. XDD hahaha.

Okay. I realized I ended all my paragraphs above with a laugh. Tsk tsk.

School’s fine, except for stats class. =(
Stats is everything sad added together.
Oh also the bench we are sitting at, also is sad, banyak taie cicak. Itam putih. Black and white. And gold? HAHAHA imagine the lizards having gold poo. Im sure im gonna sell them to the jewellery shops to trade. haha.

It’s been a while since I go to JP. I wanna play bumper cars. I never get to play dulu, cause tinggi ku inda sampai the cats yang sukat tinggi atu.
Sheeeeesh.
And when I actually reached the height, I couldn’t drive.
So much for participating in too fast too furious.
Maybe I’ll get furious, but definitely not fast.
Hahaha.

My little brother told me that my big brother and him were exterminating the plant that my big brother bought during environment week. Hahaha. Pasal ada giukbulu.
Meliat kau ni giukbulumerah? =p
Ada giukbulu!!
Hancus segala daun-daun plant atu, jadi belubang-lubang.
And all this time I thought you’re omnivorous.
Eh wait? Omni ani makan both animals and plants jua.
Hahah manasaja.
Pokoknya kau jangan makan plants abangku lagi. Hahaha. ;pppp





I guess im gonna head to bed now.
Goodnight people. See you tomorrow. It’s gonna be a loooooooog day.

Afifah O.




Ps: Still on the way.

No comments: