Monday, July 28, 2008

Frens come and go..

It was around 4pm.. U guys stepped out from the audi with a very WIDE SMILE and SHINING FACES.. i cried, coz im really PROUD of u.. I jz cant blieve wat i hear, d news! Itz shocking yet i expectd it.. I cried agen, bc0z itz d time that i had to let u guys go..

Frens come n go.. Yes! Yet u guys wil stil b in my heart.. Guyss my advice to u ol, PLEASE DONT CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, u already are uniqe in ur way.. I love dway u guys are.. N jgn LUPA, smbhyng slalu aah.. Aldo kamu bz to reach ur dreamz! Always rmembr kami dsni..

To fifah - i LOVE u babe! i oredy anggap u lyk my sister.. Since form1, starting den we shared prkara yg manis, pahit, masam n masin togetha.. Dun ever 4gt dat! Im goin to miss ur laugh, ur LAME JOKES, ktawa mu yg bekirik atu, ur SMILEE.. everything! Im proud of u, n ur parentz too.. I'll always support u in watever u do n dun ever disappoint us! U are the BESTEST FRIEND ive ever got.. I hve a lot to say, bt i jz cnt xprez it in words.. THANK YOU for mking my life happier n shinier =) come bck wit a title doctor dpn ur name aah.. My doa wil alwez b wit u.. alwez updated me wit ur keadaan dsna nanti..

To sad - archeologist? Dream cum true rite..? Go for it sad.. After ol we've gone thru, d'conflict n evrything.. U are stil my fren! Im proud of u.. NO more sad's 'hyperness' msa bio.. Sunyi tia nee...

To merah - i noe u since form1 n i noe kita nda rapat sngt.. bt surely im goin to miss ur craziness n laughter yg mcm org histeria atu.. Hahah xDD be a gud physiotherapist.. Ol ur crying yg b4 atu worthed merah..

To khairi - NO more netball =( bt look at d'bright side, he'll be mine.. Hahah xDD arh sapa ku tnya maths ne? N nada lgi ur craziness jua.. baru jua kita rapat dz year n now ure leaving me.. sunyi maths claz ne.. afta jdi doctor, jgn strez2 sja..

To sabri - my kampis! Im goin to MISS you.. soon nada lgi org kan annoye or kcau aku.. =( who will b next to me msa chem and bio? Sapa kan jln dgn aku nanti ke claz2? i will be LONELY.. Who will make me laugh early in the morning? ur LAME JOKES, ur hypernez msa mkn choclate.. I'll miss dat.. Bio-chemist hah? Go for it bree.. =) i respect u brabz.. Col aku or webcam kita.. Hahah xDD n jgnkn buli2 org dsna..

ooh~ shoot! Im emo.. Jz cnt stop crying.. Itz hard to let u guys go wen im attached wit kamu daah.. Btw a poem for u guys:

FRIENDS
are those people
who touch one another's lives
and bcome part of them

FRIENDS
are those
who learn to share
in one another's happiness,
in their deepest secrets
and their fondest dreams

A really
close friendship
doesn't just happen..
it takes time to build
the kind of trust n respect
that mkes a friendship
a lasting one

FRIENDS
are those people
who touch one another's
hearts and lives
and make them
brighter and happier
as time goes by

Thank you
for being such
a wonderful friend...

Lastly, Thank you
for being you!

XOXO fyqa

No comments: