Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SeLahau !! Jamur Bantal AH!!!

aha..selahau apa nah??

mula2 i got this burise from netball bagas tepelicuk last last friday..so next day nya nda lah ku dapat jalan normally...now maseh alum tuhus2 nya...so i'm just gona be careful with it for the mean time..

then i got this selahau at the back of my left knee..so if i walk putting much pressure to the ground.. i can feel the pain..and also if i bend my knee..

Then then the other selahau is.. ..adakah~..yesterday i had netball practise masa ptg then i was really tired malam nya...then i lock my door and rest on my bed..suddenly i fall into a deep sleep and didnt realize my sleeping position was hidious..haha...i even cant remember the way i fell asleep last night...mayb with my left hand keatas..and aku betiarap..my head was resting on my left hand..n i think it was 4am when i woke up to realize i was sleeping like orang pengsan..haha

so it ends me up with a neck muscle pain...i cant turn to my left..or singit kan kepala ke kiri..or rotating it 180 degrees for my head to the left side. so the whole day my kepala singit..hope it gets well sooon:)

and the funny thing about getting this muscle stiffness was..when i told each of everyone of my friends today..including my parents tho..1/4..had the same reply..haha..weird..

wanna know apa ceta nya??

first masa breakfast..was bending my head to a little bit right..mum told dad that my neck was stiff...sekalinya my dad banyak lah cakap2..because nda cukup strecting and warmed up before doing sports cia..then then..both of my parents said..

MUM: Kau mau cana kan sekajap baik?

DAD (intrupts) : JAMUR BANTAL MU AH, BAWA TIDUR BALEK KRG MALAM

then it was after break..statistic..(owh FYI...before this we had P.E..so i end up karau nda banyak movements..and zatul helps to urut2 my neck bt still sakit maseh..hehe)..then masa STATS..

ME: BEB~..aku nda dapat garak kan my neck ke kiri..sakit..selahau bantal ~ haha..

FIFAH: awh~.. JAMUR LAH BANTAL MU~..effective tu mun kau bawa tidur balek..

ME: HAHA~...sama tah kau ne macam orang tua~..SAMA MCM MY DAD CAKAP AH!! haha

FIFAH: Banar jua tuu~..(giggles)

then I told si Zirah~

ME: My neck selahau bantal..

HAZIRAH : NDA KAU JAMUR BANTAL MU?

ME: Haha..BEB~..sama jawapan nya maca kau~..haha

then we were talking pasal this bantal thing..

so it was lunch...aku bagitau si Fiqah~..

ME: Payah ku garak kan my head..selahau bantal~

FIQAH(seriously answering it) : NDA KAU JAMUR BANTAL MU~..JAMURLAH~

then me and fifah who was beside me...ketawa..haha~..4 orang sudah..

so the last person i asked was amoy.

ME: Moy~..Aku selahau bantal...

AMOY: ey ey~..JAMUR BANTAL MU....bawa tidur balek..

then me and fifah ketawa berabisly berabis..hhaahaha....freaky eh..~..adakah..

so the moral of this story is..If you ever get a selahau on you neck because kamu salah cara tidur or someone else yg selahau bantal..ol you have to say is..."JAMUR BANTAL AH!!!" hahaha..baik tu baik..~~~ XD

1 comment:

apanahhh .... said...

nada jmu baik ku jamu jwa sdh btal ku atu ... apakan gayanya tu ..... mikin tia pulang slahaw .... hntp mals ku jamu kn umah skit atuu ...