Saturday, July 26, 2008

Is it actually a laughing day??

Aa~..panya aku alum post...hee~...

I just want to announce..

TODAY WAS MY LAUGHING DAY!!! YEEAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

People was curious why I laughed so much today...especially fifah and fiqah..haha... Is something's wrong with me?? NAHH~~..I'M fine :) see~..aku smile kali ah..

Owh today i watched futball match with fifah and fiqah...It was AWESOME!!

Cali ah..adakah aku salah sabut Gryffindor jadi Gryffindoll...haha.. and sit up jadi sets up. Well there was last time during my bio speech during form four.. I sed oesophagus jadi asparagus..and there was one time i sed sushi jadi SHU~~~SHI!! haha.. eyatah it was a joke towards me by nigle and kweng...if you remind it to them..grenti durang sed those words back to me..


hrmmm~..what ami i doing now?? BORED~~~

I bet almost all of my friends watch TANGLONG nee...dats why i got time to post..and waiting for dinner makes a space for my time to post this...

Okay~..I'm talking nonsence now...I better back up...MENTAL KAMU KARANG~~

OUT-

No comments: