Sunday, July 20, 2008

It was a cold day. (Inside joke) :D

My head is banging inside.

It’s like two monkeys playing cymbals in my head.

Yes, they are civilized monkeys hahah.

Or my head; it’s like Nazihah’s chinese neighbours playing fireworks on Puasa month.

Weird, I know.

Why of all months choose fasting month and not Chinese new year season? =.=”

Lots of people are suffering what I am suffering right now. This is due to swimming. HAHAH. Iatah tu luan iski kan benanang bahhh. Qayah Nazihah Mahirah and yours truly. Iatah nominees yang mendapat virus yang tersebar melalui air. Walaupun air itu sudah diberi klorine, virus itu tidak mati. White blood cells kami tidak dapat melawan. Sungguh sedih.

Hidung saya pada masa ini tersumbat. Keletihan untuk mengeluarkan mucus-mucus menghantui saya. Tangan saya sudah lenguh. Otak saya bagaikan ditekan-tekan seperti orang menekan pam apparatus menyukat blood pressure. Suara saya sexy, dan sekiranya saya menyebut DAN menjadi DAM kerana hidung tersumbat saya.

Pada mulanya saya tidak tahu di mana saya berada kerana kawasan yang tempat saya duduk ini di kelilingi dinding putih. Ternyata, yang putih itu adalah tissue. Ternyata peribahasa yang mengatakan sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi built itu memang tepat sekali. Syabas.

Imma talk about Thursday now. Thursday was awesome. :DD

Chem period was dangerous though. cause we are dealing with LEAD ions, which are not really my favourite ion =.=” It’s poisonous and it can cause brain damage. Not really funny.

Then GP was awesome. Si muizz bagi kami gula-gula. Bukan plg ia bagi aku, aku yang minta HAHAH. It was THAAATTTT specific classic taste yang you only get to taste dulu-dulu. How I miss that taste =) Brings back good old days. Jarang jua tu si muizz bagi gula-gula, selalunya ia bagi rutipaun inti nutella ataupun nasi goring. Haha. Nice improvement. Keep up the good work XDD

Maths was fine as well, despite the fact that ekin accidentally poke my finger with my own ipin. GAGGA. =pp And that I did pretty well in maths test. Well, I hope I did. Si ekin tarus jadi anti-Fifah. Like si Zaty and Dal jadi anti-Naz pasal di Naz selalu mengasak between tiny spaces. AHHAHA

Semasa rehat, si Samima amat weird selepas Si dayang-suka-mengasak- aka si Nazihah bagitau ia dapat 75% in her GP test. Teramat weird yang akan saya elaborate karang haha. Ekin, Naj and I got left behind by teacher in charge of swimming. I cried, yes. Ive been waiting for two weeks for that day to arrive. And when it did, I couldn’t get to it because of something I didn’t do. Saya menangis and howling, macam wolves atau wolverine yang injured. Hati saya pecah and injured.

But thanks to Najihah yang tersayang, dia bercakap dengan Mr.G of geo (HAHAH) lalu he agreed to drop me off at the stadium. Inilah hikmah yang saya cari. I get to sit next to the HA’/HOT teacher. Wohhhoo. Jeles lah kamu wahai students geo especially teman saya, dulilah. =pppppp I talked to Mr. G at a very fast rate. I guess the madness in me increases my temperature, which then increases my rate of reaction. HAHAHHA. Lapas tu Mr. G puji aku pasal aku pakai seatbelt without being asked to. HAHAHA. A++++ student

Thumbs up! :D

I arrived at the stadium 15 minutes late. But I still enjoyed the moment ;) Coach got this duckie flippers yang menyebabkan kami laju beranang. But I didn’t get to have a use of it. We went to the other end of the pool, where it was DEEP and all of us were takut. HAHAH. But what the heck, aku pandai beranang sudah! =DD Aku ani kan menshow off arah coach tapi inda diliatnya. Betapa kurang hasme nya =.=”

Masaku inda pandai beranang, aku ganya ditagetnya.

SHEEESH.

Time ku kan menshow off inda ya mau meliat.

DOUBLE SHEEESH.

Qayah’s getting better. She’s gonna defeat the swimmers in no time =D

In the changing room, Samima was the clown of all. I know the reason but it’s a secret. Samima memang pelik pada hari itu. Dia terlalu hyper, kami semua takut. HAHHA. Sudah tah dia hilang kacamatanya yang rupanya berada di dalam beg, dia telupa sesuatu yang teramatlah penting bagi kehidupan. HAHAHHA. Akhirnya menyebabkan KECUT. If you get what I mean. ;DDDDDDD

And they all were very noisy in the changing room, they got screamed at. HAHAH. Kasiannnn. I think I got marked too. HAHHA. Hantam tahhhh. You mark me, I mark you too. That means you’re correct cause aku rait kau. HAHAHHA geddit? HAHAHHA jangatah. Masa lunch, si samima was sitting next to me and was still high. I was laughing so hard that what I ate came out. Samima went gila super crazy. HAHHAHAHA.

Bio class in the afternoon was okay. Cause it’s really not the best practical. Si Mahirah and Peah iski menggunakan pestel and mortar, untuk meng-crush the potato and onion. HAHA. Sakit mata ah bawang ahh.

Then we, THE COLTS, atau anak-anak kuda yang inda tau apa-apa, kana suruh menyambut tetamu. HAHA. Kesian jua kami sebagai anak kuda ani. ;p We had a talk on the humanities from UBD. It was coo’. Took some pictures. Melumpat-lumpat. Si jiah sama si pikah begambar sama trofi. Menari chicken dance. Mengurat si Samima. Dan yang sewaktu dengannya hahha. We did this while waiting for the people to abis makan. And when they did, it was our turn to makan. HAHAHHA kes inda ingat dunia makan ani. Abis rutipaun kami lahap HAHAH. Biasa. Kami ani, inda makan lahap-lahap, inda sah. GAHAHA.

Lots of things to mention. But im sooo tired and sick I think I need to watch something funny.

Therefore, I bid you farewell.
‘afifah O.

Ps: I smell like yeast. HAIYYAHHH.=(

No comments: