Saturday, September 13, 2008

10th September till 12th September:
school days. Yes, tarus skulah a day after arrival. It was crazy, the school tambus-tambus! Like a maze ah! I had to settle my subjects, I changed my English to physics, but then kana gtau panuh and the only subject available that does not clash with my other subs was psych. So I had to take psych. Foodwise, it was okay. I ate potatoes and toast sja, I mean that’s the only food yang aku familiar with. Yang lain atu either ada daging or they just looked weird! Hahah. Bio was okay, it actually is easier. History was a bit different, I mean content sama, just the teaching method was a LOT different, maths.. haha.. basic stuff, macam quadratics and surds. BUT psych.. omg.. banyak new terms! I was struggling at first and I’m still adjusting.. and we have life skills jua every wed patang, and PE. It was a looooong day.. class start at 9.10 till 4.05, but ada breaks and free periods, but still tiring! And we had to be at school again at 6 for supper and then from 7 till 9, prep time. Boring! So I actually had to go ‘home’ kul 9mlm! Ngaleh jua tu! Tidur kul 10.30! *sigh* well, made few Brit acquaintances, they’re friendly people. OH! I had a FEW accidents masa kan ke UK, which I MAYBE will tell in a later post. Anyways, the school environment’s good, sajuk di luar! =) and yesterday, we walked to town, which is like 17minutes away.kan bali modem wah, hahaa I can’t live another day without MSN and emails! The town, eventhough nada BIG shopping malls sana, is still fun to go shopping. We spotted few shops which we want to get our shopping spree on! Haha. And... as we were walking, there were LOTS and I mean LOTS of beautiful people! Guys nya handsome-handsome! *melts* HAHAHA.

Anyways, aku HOMESICK!!! I WANNA GO HOME!! =( but I can’t. Hahah. I MISS YOU FnVs. Baru less than a week, but it feels like I’ve been here weeks agooo.. lama rasanya!! Just wanna thank you for that frame gift you guys bagi, very sesuai when in my situation. I placed the frame dakat my bed. Hehe. =) and thanks to qay for the delicious cookies, inda sampat bawa ke UK, masa kan ke Dubai dah habis! Hahah. Thanks naz for those very ‘feminine’ gifts =) and I will surely make ‘full’ use of them. Thanks zatul for your heartwarming, closer-to-home ‘parting’ gift! =)

I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!
I MISS YOU!

Each I miss you’s for each and everyone of the FnVs... LOVE YOU GUYS! =)

No comments: