Saturday, September 13, 2008

9th September:
So I arrived in Dubai after more or less 7hrs flight and then finally di UK after another 8hrs flight. Throughout flight ke Dubai, Zaw, Nadh and I could not sleep at all! So kami main ‘Who wants to be a millionaire?’ di plane. Kami bising, we couldn’t stop giggling! Haha. We managed to win only $5000 kali ganya. It was fun. Then still we couldn’t sleep, we watched movies. I watched Indiana Jones and Forbidden Kingdom. After we left Dubai, barutah tani dapat tidur! But only for 2hrs, meaning we had to wait for 6hrs till we reach UK. Then sampai UK, tarus ke Brunei Hall, but only for 2hrs!! We thought that we were gonna stay overnight, but then we were told that kami kana tarus antar ke skulah. Mind you, my trip to school was 6hrs!! So yeah, slept on the bus. Non-stop travelling. Then sampai skulah kira-kira 6pm, ke Boarding House, turns out we 4 (ella, zaf, wana and me) were roommates, so that kinda made life easier.. That night, I opened the gift you FnVs gave me, and I ALMOST cried.. =’( tears welled up my eyes, but aku tahan cause I don’t wanna cry infront of my roomies. But then at 10.30 (after lampu kami dah kana tutup), aku teingatkan kamu and I CRIED! I MISS YOU GUYS!

No comments: