Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Selamat hari raya =')

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL UK-IANS..

TOMORROW IS THE DAY I'LL CELEBRATE THE DAY OF RAYA, WITHOUT FAMILY.

I didnt even know that raya is tomorrow. No one told Maryam and I about it. Thanks to Sadrina for texting me and letting me know. At first i thought she was joking about it, cause ya'll know sadrina :p Then few minutes after that, Mahirah called me. She was like, "PIPAHHHHH!! ISUKKK RAYA!! ANI KAMI KAN TAKBIR!!'' I cried hearing that sentence. I didnt expect it to be tomorrow, cause i thought it would be on Wednesday. The ironic thing is that, masa si Merah menelipun atu, aku makan biskut raya. Ironic ironic.

Few minutes later, i received a massive flow of messeges from people pasal raya. I started crying and Anjola saw me when she entered the room. She started hugging me, and of course lah makin basar nangis ku. Daym. I've never thought it would hurt that much. I thought i could restrain myself from releasing a tear. She started saying things, and i was like, ''i rarely do this in front of people' and she was like, ''my glasses is dirty. I cant see you clearly. I cant see you crying. What can we do about this? Do u have halal meat?" I was like nope. And she was like, 'Okay we'll just order some vegetarian pizza'' That was a line that made me laugh. She tried very much to make me feel better.

Then i went to the house room, which is next to my room, to aga my phone and balas the raya texts. Then when i entered the room again, i saw a post-it on my pillow. It said, ''You're cordially invited to the Eide Festival" I SMILEDDD =) Baik wah durang ah. The festival will be held tomorrow, and it's a secret. HAHA. Then i went back to the house room to call Ekin since ia kan call aku.

Time ku siuk meluahkan perasaan yang sadih-sadih. suddenly ada tia fire drill ani! PALAU! Pukul 9 lalu malam kaliah! SAJUK! So i had to disconnect the phone call with Ekin and lari thru the fire exits. Apparemtly kami dapat lalu thru pintu yang ada label fire exit sja. SUKA BAH DURANG SKULAH ANI KAN FIRE DRILL. This is the second time kami ada. Tsk tsk.

Kanak kanak yang grade 7 ani tulak-tulak masa turun tangga. Bising lagi tu. Tangga atu lagi galap, rasa mcm kan tegugur dari tangga. Masa tu someone was calling me on my Brunei number. Masa ku jawap, it was DAL!! :DDD I was really happy psl ia call, tapi i had to tutup the call psl the cigu suruh diam. SORRIE DAL! Macam indada jodoh bah kitani ahh. Kalau online, lapas few minute, either aku atau kau terdesconnect tia tu. Lapas tu msa kau tlipun, msti tutup kerana hal yang tidak dpt dielakkan. I will make it up to u next time =)

Anyway, masa di bawah it was really cold! Nasib jua Si Lisa and Yyvone bawa selimut, so kami tiga urang sharing. HAHA and i thought my fats could keep me warm =.=' ANYWAY! KAMU AKU DI SINI KURUS SUDAH! HAHAH BANAR! KALAU KAMU MAU TAU BERAPA BARAT KU, TANYA SI EKIN! Kalau di sini expose tia! HAHA XDDD

Sorry to Ekin and Silah, sorry pasal aku batah BRB, pasalnya i was going to make toast. Sekalinya batah tia, psl my friend was meluahkan perasaannya, asking for our opinions how to support her aneroxic bestfriend. So i was kasian, and i cudnt just leave her. Maybe next time saja kitani chatting =)

I am lost for words now. I have a lot of things to type about. Tapinya macam indada dalam utak time ani. I guess im still blank and shocked. =.="

Anyway, selamat hari raya to Bruneieans. Minta maaf atas segala salah silap, minta ampun kalau badan-badan kamu sakit kalau ku ampas time ketawa-ketawa. Minta maaf kalau aku banyak makan makanan yang kamu bawa. Minta maaf kalau kamu sangal meliat aku lamas di swimming pool. Dan sebagainya. I love you guysss and raya here won't be the same, but as much as i dont like it, i have to live with it. Terima kasih kepada messages yang telah diantar kepada saya, making me smiled and cried at the same time. <3





Raya emo mood,
Fifah

No comments: