Friday, September 5, 2008

Because Fifah Left..

Piping,

i miss you =(

and im sure the rest of us do too.

nada orang laugh SINCERELY at my jokes ni =(

you've always been there to laugh and tolerate with my perky, bimbo, talkative nature.

and hence,

you indirectly flatter me and make me feel great.

but whatever,

i hope you'll have a great time,

surviving on your own,

we'll always ALWAYS support you.

come to us if you need anything,

although we might not be THAT present,

but do know you have us.

Im going to miss your famous 'egeyugew' (sp?)

I hope you know, although we have not spent a lot of time together this year, your presence for the almost-three years have left a huge mark.

may this large step lead to nothing but your dream =)

apakan. Macam deep jua. Fomal.

Atuwah,

Piping,

I MISS YOU ALREADY.
And I don't like the thoughts of not hearing to your laughter, and ampas2 org while you laugh.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaandddddddddd,




i think message ku inda sampai to you. because of bmobile macam inda dapat send to brunei lines yang di uk. =( katanya 'message cannot be completed' so yeaaaaaaah..





next departure,

SADINelmo =(

















AMANING

No comments: