Wednesday, September 3, 2008

for fifah

Woaah~ u post a lot gurl!!! Sad, im goin to miss u.. Wel yeah dats d'past! Now d'future we are GREAT.. Hey we share one ting in common tho =p we watch wrestling! Hahah xD i cnt blieve you..

AFIFAH OTHMAN - you'll be leaving in jz a few hours frm now.. Wel mayb 24hrs.. Err~ yeeah watever! I jz cnt stand d'pain.. Im confuse now.. I feel happy for you cause you can persue ur dream.. Then you'll be bck wt a title 'doctor', insyaallah.. dat ting mkes me VERY JELOUS bui.. Im also PROUD of you! Every1 did.. =) On the otha end im very sad.. To da max! My sadness overcum my happiness.. Im sory babe!

ive known u since form1, not pagi.. Bt during d'afternoon.. For ugama dat is! Rmembr u and i one claz masa primary 5&6.. We shared a LOT!!! A lot till i cnt mention bout it.. N honestly a lot till mking me lupa some.. hee~ =) den we even gting MORE RAPAT starting form4 bcoz we're in dsame claz.. We shared d'joy, craziness, sadness.. Every moments together.. I saw ur tears falling down infront of me, i heard every problems dat you want me to hear, i listen to your crap n laughter n i even share 1room wt you.. I know your family, i stayed wt u aldo only for a few days.. U make me PROUD n LOVE you more! All this stuff are precious to me =)

bebz.. U did dsame ting for me too.. U saw everyting, yg gud and bad about me, i gez u know.. U kept our secrets down.. Seriuzly rite now, a lot of tingz playin in my mind.. Like flash bck apa yg kita alami.. Hahah xD n now i have no idea wat to write lgi..

bt i jz want u to know, ur like sister to me.. I loove you, seriuzly i do! *I hup dz doesnt sound gay to you* ;p FIFAH! Ur jz like my otha half, my twin laa.. We share someting in common, like suka ampas org! Den we're loud! N we even shoutd like crazy if liat horror mov and tarik2 tangan org.. Ahah xD im gona miss dat.. N i lost my patners in crime.. Nanti if watch horror mov, i hv no idea sapakn dtarik.. Im goin to shout alone.. =( and lastly we 'click' dude.. And both of us LAME!! Hahah xD

im goin to miss ur lameness.. Your words yg ko invent.. Mcm2 dah mlakat arh my brain ane.. Den ur 360 degress rotation wen you laugh even ur 'kirikan'.. N wen i see food yg bnyk nanti im goin to miss you too.. Coz you are sooo PRO in vacuum-ing.. Pkoknya im goin to miss ur presence =)

FAAH~ dsna blajr rajin2.. u were gven d'chance oredy soo prove to us, to ur family n to d'world dat u can.. I'll wait for d'moment wen u tke d'ijazah nanti.. And most importantly dont you ever change youself! U look great babe! I hup u can find great frens der.. Jgn culture shock! Remember this: take gud care of urself, eat healthily, i noe fudnya sna nyaman2.. Spend ur money wisely.. And time is gold, dun ever waste it.. Be STRONG, tabah! I noe u can do it!! I'll alwez here wen u need me, i'll alwez support u.. If ada problem, or u need me jz call me.. Anytime.. Tel me ur desprate! HAHAH XD laju ku tuu~ If aku tdur, bngunkn sja tia.. i dun care! I'll be der 4u.. Insyaallah.. i talked to u as ur 'sister' ne rite now..

owkaaay LASTLY.. All dbest and goodluck! My prayers will alwez follow u.. Mcm digi.. I will follow you, follow you werever you may go.. Ahah xD

... Coz ure leaving on d jet plane
dunno wen u'll be bck agen
oh babe!
i hate to let you go..

ps: dun worry i wil let u go.. Im not dat selfish..
pps: blik brunei nanti bwa ole2.. Hahah

xoxo
fyqa

No comments: