Saturday, September 13, 2008

UK Life- SAD MISSES FNVS!

Hey guys! Sad here

So it’s been almost a week since I left Brunei.
8th September:
My birthday and departure. It wasn’t much of a celebration that morning, I was busy doing my final packing. I don’t really know what I was really feeling at that time. I mean, there was a mixture of feelings: Scared and excited mostly. Scared that I was going to be thousands of miles apart from everyone I’ve ever known my entire life, and excited cause I was going to pursue my dreams of studying archaeology and that I was going to somewhere ‘exotic’. I received an unexpected surprise from the FnVs. =) there was a birthday cake! =) Thanks to cikgu Fatimah who they claimed bought the cake. It was quite a touching moment, a memory that will stay with me forever. =’) It was one of the best birthdays I’ve ever had, cause you guys made it happen. Even though for a short while, I celebrated with those people I love and I‘ll always cherish those memorable moments. I didn’t get to hug everyone of you as I went in, I’m sorry, it was like rush hour.

When I went through Gate5, images of family and friends flashed in my head! It was then that it hit me! The realisation that I was really leaving.. and that’s when I felt a sudden rush of sadness surging through my body. As I walked down the walkway towards the plane, that sadness just kept increasing. It was when the plane had taken off the ground that I began to cry. It was an emotional night and throughout that flight, all I could think about was you FnVs, and family of course.

No comments: