Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lifelong Friends

I've only known most of the FnVs for almost two years, but it feels like we've been friends forever! I'm pretty sure y'all agree.. This a year and a half with you FnVs has been an incredible one. All the laughs, tears, hug and whatever, there's no doubt we've been through almost everything together.
Fifah, one of me best amigos. Eventhough we'll be in the same continent, we might not get to see each other much since we're like two hours away.. but we'll see each other during our stays in Brunei Hall. I'm going to miss you. lets meet up somewhere mcm crita FRIENDS, they'd meet arah some coffee house. Why dont we do that? Since we're two hours away, lets meet in the middle, ntah apakh the name of the town, tapi lets meet sna! haha. nways, all jokes aside, We've been through EVERYTHING and i mean everything together. you name it, we've been through it. You've always been a great friend. We've known each other since form1 and became really close since form2 perhaps? We've always had something to laugh about no matter where we are.. You've always been there for me through thick and thin and I for one am really grateful for that. I'll treasure our fun memories and appreciate all that you've done. It's been a great run knowing you, love yah! =) We'll meet again in the future.
Qayah, another of me best amigos- my best bud, I'm really gonna miss you. I've known this girl since form1 and You've been an amazing friend and I'll treasure our friendship and cherish all the memories. Thanks for being there for me through almost everything- hardship, sadness, happiness, laughs...good times and bad times. This girl who's likely to be crowned the 'Angel' of the group- we go everywhere and do everything together, wherever I go, she goes. You've always had my back and I've always got yours. You'll always be my best bud and i love you, qay.
I have really gotten close particularly with these two chicas- nazes and zatul. Nazes, well, it all started with armwrestling match which she won btw (still can't believe how strong that girl really is!) and i relentlessly demanded a rematch. Can't remember if we had a rematch but yeah, that's when it all started, then time just went by and we've gotten really close. Okay Naz, I'll admit it: I... Can--'t beat you in... armwrestling match. THERE! I'VE SAID IT! (that was hard to say) Anyways, I've shared my problems with her and she never fails to give good advices. She's a friend with a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen, and a heart to comfort. She has a heart of gold and I hold her really dear to my heart.
and zatul.. zatul, zatul, zatul. What can I say about HER? It was during tennis hours we had gotten to know each other and I'm glad I took up tennis as my cca. Otherwise we might not have been friends or maybe we would have been friends, only not as close as we are now. i don't know. I can't tell alternative realities! hahaa. I always go against this girl. Say, she says something but then I would say the opposite. haha. But that what makes it fun! She, along with qayah and Naz, helped me through all my rough times, making em a little easier. She was there when i needed someone to lean on, to talk to and to count on. She's a great friend- another who I hold dear to my heart. Our msn convos are always entertaining, never fail to make me laugh and when Naz joins in, thats when all hell breaks loose! We'd become very, and i mean VERY, open-minded. haha. you know what i mean. I'm gonna miss you.
Sam- my tennis mentor and my 2007 tuition buddy. I've had an awesome time playing tennis with yah. We've shared secrets together like 'J', remember? haha. fun times. fun times. I'm gonna miss you.
Amoy- amoy. amoy. amoy. my GP classmate and former tennis bud. Like i said before, we've been friends for almost two years but it feels like we've been friends a lifetime. You, you jarang main tennis, but we always makan Jollibee together before going to our tennis cca. haha. I'm gonna miss you.
Ekin- this girl....She's the one who introduce me into this group and I thank you. We started off being friends randomly. no event at all- kami just tarus-tarus becakap. haha. I'm grateful that we're friends. I'm going to miss you too. =)
Dal- Sheeee never fails to suprise me. Everytime you participate in some debate or competition or something, you always wow me. I admire her confidence when she stands up and deliver her argument. SOO WOW. haha. I'm hoping I could possess half the confidence she has. I'm gonna miss your strong stage presence, Dalilah Nabilah.
Zzats- my high-on-drugs or Mars friend. Whenever we have our outings, she's always looking her best. I'm going to miss you. and btw zzats, I LIKEEE ELMOOO.. HAHA.
Faj- FAJ! I've known this girl since form4 and we've always had so much fun with the 5H-ers. all the stayingback and netball-ing in the classroom. hahaa. fun times. and you..you know lah what we used to do. you know..when i look at you di blakang masa chem and you would do 'something'. haha. cant say it here. private.. haha. Anyways, I'm going to miss you too.
Fiqah- I know we've had our problems and stuff but thats all in the past. We've shared some laughs and joy and fun times. I'm going to miss you.
and Naj- Eventhough we're not really that close, we're still friends and I'm still gonna miss you.
FnV is more than just a group of friends. It's a sisterhood. (I'd rather use the term sisterhood than family in this case sal..it's cool, plus, bnyk girls) Aku teinspired by the 'sisterhood of the traveling pants' wah ni... The male FnVs pun bleh masuk in this 'sisterhood' hahah. bah let's all buy one jeans that fits ALL of us and each week, one FnV will wear it and pass it on to the next FnV!! haha. =)
Remember- There is no distance too great between friends, for love gives wings to the heart.
On behalf of Fifah and I, we would like to thank you all for everything and we love you. =)
Sad is outta here! =)

No comments: