Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Unexpected ^^,)

*Ring*Ring*(Honey soundtrack- I believe I can) it was 8.44 pm Brunei
The screen shows no number. What first comes up my mind was-grenti from UK ne..Fifah?Sad? so I just took the call. Guess who was on the other line.. he greeted we with "BLAZE-KIN"..


"Aaaaa~~~ FARIDDDDDDDDD~~~:D :D :D". because only one person called me by that name...and its him.. I'm so glad to hear something from him =).. He's all fine..and he is with Rahman now..(RAHIM abang mu wah if nda salah lah haha). I hope they can take care of each other there.

Farid said its autumn there..nda lagi batah all the leaves and flowers will shed . right now masih mengaring. He said puasa was longer there compare to here..They start at 4 and ends it at 7..wah that's like 2hours different which surely can make your stomach growling..haha..

and we talk some other things...but sekajap saja..because it'll be expensive for him to call me..kesian eya krg..nada lagi org sponsor credit.. and kesian c farid alum ada excess internet..too bad kami alum dapat chat arh msn..=s

Overall..he said HI TO EVERYONE - NIGEL,KWANG,QILAH and AMOI :D

No comments: