Monday, September 8, 2008

Time~

This is the result of me being awake after sahur today...I couldn't get back to sleep..eventhough I want to so bad..=S



Well, It's good to hear something from MAHIRAH today:)..eventhough she's there bt it feels near when i talked with her just now...Well i just want to say.."MAHIRAH YOU CAN DO IT!!!" xD xD



I'm wondering how is fifah doing now..Most probably she's asleep right now. I hope she's having a nice sleep. It must have been hard for her too same as mahirah. Now thinking of her makes me miss YOU(FIFAH)..i just want to say..YOU"LL GET USE TO THE COLD..I believe your adequate insulation can keep you warm HAHAHA!!)... Plus takecare of yourself when i'm not there..You're a big girl now..*Pat Pat*..(Owh yeah~..I have a funny maybe wow story for you..its a short one tho~. bt I'll tell you when I see you on9) :)..-banar..it's really unexpected..haha





Today will be another CRYING DAY FOR FnV's..



SAD IS LEAVING IN ABOUT 12 more hours..!!!

FnV is reducing now..but no matter what we are still Fnv's and we rock.. Sad I'm going to miss you as I'm going to miss fifah too.. Today..I'm going to make an effort not to cry much..if i can- which i couldnt. I wish I could spend more time with you before you leave..but time wont allow us. Mayb next time..and I'm not going to waste it.



When you reach there..Just takecare of yourself..Jangan kan ngorat white people saja..or melt when you see them..haha..well ofcourse you wont..coz you'll be freezing to a statue..haha..apakan~~.. You desreve a pat at your back..because you've done what we should have been doing..:D..for the rest..we're going to crash a slumber party there when we get the scholarship too in two years time. We wont give up!!:D:D..-NOW THERE' THE SPIRIT!"



SO GOOD LUCK!!!! XDXD

No comments: