Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Time and Friends just don't get along!

1 more day till Fifah, ms. Ilaughatmyownjokes, will be leaving for UK.. and less than a week for me.
Time just seems to move so quickly now... I mean, I feel that I haven't spend enough time with those friends imma leave behind. Time, is a funny thing- when it comes to situations like this, time just doesn't play fair, but when it comes to things say I'm like halfway around the world eager to come back home after months of 'isolation', time just stay still..
Fifah and I will definitely, without a doubt, get homesick and all. We're gonna miss hanging out with you FnVs. We'll miss you terribly. Eventhough we're just on temporary leave, it's gonna feel like we've been apart from you guys for years!
Friends come and go but they leave footprints in our hearts..

No comments: