Friday, September 12, 2008

Boarding life

HI GUYS!! MISS YOU!

cant write much. my curfew's in 10mins.

so i just bought my modem tadi ptg. town centre was 17mins away on foot. so it was quite tiring.. =(

so it's 10.20pm here.

sooo.. I have 3 roomates: ella, zaf and wana. orang-orang Brunei, so that made life easier..

ummm... so Im taking Hist, Bio, Maths and Pschy..

apa lagi ahhh... I cant think in this rush.. hahhah. aahhhh...

oh no! kan 10.30! thats my curfew time btw. the housemistress will come up in mins..

so di sini inda banyak rehat lahh.. ada free periods but borang juaa.. Prep time which means study time from 7pm till 9pm.. so we actually balik ke boarding house kul 9 atu lah.. ngaleh jua tuu...

foodwise... sookay lahhh.. post later lah.

bah ehh.. nanti ku post.. karang kdpatan ku bemodem.. i dont think im suppose to have a modem. hahha.

aite, post sometime lagi. MISS YOU GUYS...

ps, aku menangis two nights in a row.. sal aku homesick.. ='(

No comments: