Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Something.

Friends never say goodbye.
By: Sir Elton John

There isnt much i havent shared,
With you along the road,
And through it all there'd always be,
Tomorrow's episode,
Suddenly that isnt true,
There's another avenue,
Beckoning the great divide,
Ask no questions take no side,
Who's to say who's right or wrong,
Whose course is braver run,
Still we are have always been will ever been as one,
What is done has been done for the best,
Though the mist in the eyes might suggest,
Just a little confusion about what it'll lose,
But if I started over I know I would choose,
The same joy,
Sadness each step of the way,
That fought me and taught me that friends never say,
Never say goodbye,
Never say goodbye,
Never say goodbye.

Love you all.

Dalilah Nabilah

No comments: